ADFS Authentication for Django¶
A Django authentication backend for Microsoft ADFS and Azure AD
- Free software: BSD License
- Homepage: https://github.com/jobec/django-auth-adfs
- Documentation: http://django-auth-adfs.readthedocs.io/
- Integrates Django with Active Directory on Windows 2012 R2, 2016 or Azure AD in the cloud.
- Provides seamless single sign on (SSO) for your Django project on intranet environments.
- Auto creates users and adds them to Django groups based on info received from ADFS.
- Django Rest Framework (DRF) integration: Authenticate against your API with an ADFS access token.
- OAuth2 and ADFS explained
- Settings Reference
- ADFS Config Guides
- Windows 2012 R2 - ADFS 3.0
- Windows 2016 - ADFS 4.0
- Azure AD
- Login Middleware
- Rest Framework integration
- Frequently Asked Questions